Sunday, June 04, 2006

Drowning in Tears

I miss Bri so incredibly much...I feel as though I'm living, alone, in the home we were supposed to have together. Even though I moved, so I wouldn't get triggered by living in our old apt., I think of him all the time. Every morning I wake up and turn toward his side of the bed, expecting to see him there; when he isn't, the harsh reality of my life without him sets in...

This Friday, June 9, is the first anniversary of Mommy's death. I miss her so much; I have needed her so much this year, to help me through the horrible times I've been through. But ironically, her death is one of the most horrible and painful events of my life...

Wednesday, when I have surgery, no one will be there to go with me or stay with me or visit me in the hospital Wednesday night or help me get home...Brian was so wonderful--he was always there to support and help and love me.

I think one of the worst feelings I know is to feel unloved.

The flood of tears continues...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?