Sunday, October 14, 2007

Long time no Blog

it's been over a year since my last entry...even Unconscious Mutterings lost their appeal without Brian's responses to compare them with. My depression deepens; I'm in an untenable situation and feel unable to escape; my old "friend" never contacted me after her awful disinitgration of our friendship; I've lost all of my other friends thru moves or my lack of followup; my therapist left me to become a jeweler; I had to stop seeing my psychiatrist of years because of his misdiagnosis and malpractice which caused Brian to kill himself; I have new medical/psych professionals but it's so hard to start over...;I am an orphan with no family--after growing up with an overwhelming family this makes holidays and crises horribly lonely, with no family or close friends with which to spend time or talk to...

But actually this entry was inspired by having taken a bizarre personality test at the Deviant Art website (i was going to put a link to it but lost it altogether, as well as my results...probably just as well); according to their ratings I was not a mentally healthy camper. Well, that's probably true. Oh well.

I do have one close friend who lives 6 hrs away but with whom I email nearly daily; if it weren't for him, I think I might have already disappeared from this plane of existence...you know who you are...with thanx & love...

See a later entry in 2012 which gives an update about the "close friend" who lived 6 hrs away (see above paragraph).  He betrayed me in early 2011, lied to me, stole many thousands of dollars from me, was complicit in the theft of belongings from my apartment when I was ill, and then cut off all communication with me.  It's been almost 2 years since he deserted me.  He is a cruel person, and I'm glad for Karma, because he will reap what he has sown.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?